Friday, October 11, 2013

Ulta Fall Makeup Tutorial

Hi! I'm not even going to make excuses for not having this tutorial up like last week. But I'm kind of glad I waited because it inspired the darker lip. Anyways this tutorial has been my go to fall look. I seriously am obsessed. Anyways let's get started!
 
I started with my Tarte Brightening primer and then my Tarte Amazionan Clay Foundation. Ulta eyeshadows work better with a great primer so I used Urban Decay Primer Potion first. Then I applied Ulta eyeshadow in Twilight all over my lid.
 
Then I applied Urban Decay Buck in my crease.

 
Then I applied Urban Decay Darkhorse into my outer v and along my lower lashline.

 
The last few steps I applied Sin into my inner corner and Foxy as my brow highlight. Then I applied my Perversion pencil liner to my waterline and above my upper lashline. Lastly for the eyes I applied one coat of Sephora Atomic Volume mascara and then one coat of Benefit They're Real mascara.

 
For the rest of the face I applied MAC Breath of Plum Blush and my MAC Veluxe Brow Pencil. And I just applied my Fresh Rose Lip Balm. This is one option but fall has the wonderful trend of bold lip colors.



 
Then to step things up I applied MAC Craving lipstick.


 
It's like a dark sort of berry red color. It's super pretty and one of my favorites for fall.
 
I hope you guys enjoyed this tutorial and I have a few more planned for fall and I still have to post the long fall fashion post too. I have more tutorial to post but I'm not sure what I'm going to name it yet. So that will be up soon. Thank you for reading!
-EatSleepMakeup
 

No comments:

Post a Comment