Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Quick Colorful Fun Makeup

Hi! Today's tutorial is good for someone starting out with more colorful eyeshadows or starting out in makeup in general. It's using my new Ulta Deep Sea eyeshadow.

First I started this out the way I start most of my tutorials and I applied UD Naked into my crease.

Next I applied my Ulta eyeshadow in Deep Sea all over my lid.
 
Next I combined a few steps since I was kind of just playing around with this. I applied UD Tease into my crease and outer v to make it a little darker. I also took a very small amount of my bare minerals eyeshadow in Coffee Bean and concentrated this into my outer v. I also applied some along my lower lashine but very lightly. I used MAC Glamour Light as my inner corner and brow highlight. Lastly I applied my Almay eyeliner in Topaz and 2 coats of my Sephora Atomic Volume Mascara.

For the rest of my face I used my L'Oreal Lumi Foudation. By the way I have been using my UD Naked BB Cream as my face primer. I filled in my brows with my Rimmel brow pencil. I applied my elf blush from the duo lightly onto my cheeks. And for my lips I used MAC Angel.
 

 
It's a very light look and isn't a super bold look but it still had a punch of color. Also off topic but do you guys notice how shiny and soft my hair looks? That's the Living Proof Primer. I have lots of upcoming posts planned so keep an eye out for them. Thank you for reading!
-Eat Sleep Makeup

No comments:

Post a Comment