Tuesday, October 22, 2013

FOTD 10/22

Hi! I thought I would share a quick face of the day. This is how it looks.

 
Face Primer: UD Naked BB Cream
Foundation: Tarte Amazonian Clay Foundation
Setting Powder: Bare Minerals Pressed Touch Up Veil
Blush: MAC Breath Of Plum
Brows: Rimmel Brow Pencil and MAC Veluxe Pencil
Eye Primer: Tarte Eye Primer
Eyeshadows: UD Sidecar, UD Buck, UD Hustle, UD Sin, UD Foxy, and MAC Yogurt
Eye Liner: UD Perversion Pencil Liner
Mascara: Sephora Atomic Volume Mascara
Lipstick: NYX Matte Lipstick in Whipped Caviar
Lipgloss: Buxom Lip Gloss in Princess
 
And that is it! I'm only planning on running a few errands and maybe do a little window shopping. I'll probably post another one of these tomorrow for my birthday.Thank you for reading!
-Eat Sleep Makeup


No comments:

Post a Comment