Sunday, October 20, 2013

Favorite Fall Makeup

Hi! Today I'm going to share some of my favorite makeup products for fall. You can use these products anytime of the year but I mostly reach for these during fall. I feel like they fit this more dramatic time of the year and the colors work perfectly for the season.

My first favorite is MAC Odyssey Lipstick. I can't even begin to describe how gorgeous this color is. It is a fall staple in my makeup collection. It's like a berry plum color with a slight frost. This will be in an upcoming tutorial(:
 
 Next is another MAC lipstick. It's the color Craving from my recent Ulta eyeshadow tutorial. Unfortunately I couldn't find it to swatch it with the rest of them so here is a picture of it applied. Again it's like a berry plum shade but it's different than Odyssey. So pretty for fall.

 
MAC Dark Side is another favorite of mine. I don't wear this as often as the others but I can't help but love it! It's a gorgeous dark vampy red. See the swatch in the picture below.
 
MAC Syrup lipstick is described as a cloudy pink on the MAC website. I would describe it as like a mauve pink nude. I like it because it is almost like a darker pink nude for fall. It is the one on the far left. The one in the middle is Dark Side and the last one on the right is Odyssey.
 
On to eyeshadows! My must have is MAC Sketch. It's a dark burgundy red color that is beautiful and dramatic. I will also be using this in a tutorial soon(:
 
Next is UD Roach! It's a beautiful red brown shade. It creates a perfect warm smokey eye for fall. 
 
Next is a face product! My favorite blush for fall is Breath of Plum by MAC. I can't get over how gorgeous this blush is.
 
Lastly are 2 eyeshadow palettes that reach for a lot during the fall. Of course I always reach for my UD Naked palettes but the UD Smoked Palette as some great jewel tones for fall. Also the colors are perfect for the more dramatic look you are usually going for during the fall. Another awesome palette is the MAC Fabulousness 5 Warm Eyes Palette. It's got those beautiful warm colors for fall and it also has Sketch in it. Both of these are great for different looks.


 
I know this was kind of quick post but these are definitely my fall favorites. For some upcoming post I should have a Naked 2 bronze tutorial coming up, another tutorial using the L'Oreal Infallible eyeshadow, bold lip tutorial, and a haircut update. Keep an eye out for those this week as well as a few other posts. Thank you guys for reading(:
-Eat Sleep Makeup
 

No comments:

Post a Comment