Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Neutral Eye With Olive Green Tutorial

Hi! I like this look because it's neutral with a pop of green. Ugh I just love this look! It is mostly drugstore too. I hope you like this!

I mostly used the Revlon Quad in Adventurous for this look. I used a mix of UD Dope and the lightest color in the quad on most of my lid. I used Dope to tone down the other color a little. On the last 1/3 of my lid I used the bronze color out of the quad. Then I blended between the two colors with a fluffy blending brush to create a gradient effect.Next I applied a mix of UD Buck and the darkest color in the quad to my crease and outer v. I thought the darkest color might just be a little too dark so I combined it with Buck.
 
I used the lightest color in the quad for my inner corner and brow highlight. It's so pretty for a highlight color. Then I applied UD 24/7 pencil to my upper and lower waterline and lashline.

Now using the olive green color in quad I smudged this just under Zero on my lower lashline. I also smudged it along my upper lashline right where Zero and my lid color meet. I stayed away from the inner corner of my eye to keep it light and bright. You could also use UD Stash for the olive green color. And lastly for the eyes I applied two coats of my Diorshow OverCurl Iconic mascara. And the eyes are done!

 
 
For the rest of my face I have my L'Oreal Lumi Foundation mixed with my Revlon ColorStay Whipped. I contoured a little with my Elf bronzer and I used the Elf blush in the duo on my cheeks. Today I also used my Ulta Double Duty Concealer. I actually set it with MAC Yogurt eyeshadow. So if you notice a light pink brightening effect under my eyes that is what it is. I also used my Nars Copacabana Illuminator on the top of my cheekbones, down the center of my nose, and my cupids bow (the typical places you apply highlighter). I also applied some of Yogurt on top of that to set it but make sure it still has that glow. After wards I set everything with my Elf HD Powder. Lastly for my lips I used MAC Angel with NYX Butter Gloss in Creme Brulee on top. And this is the finished look!



I love this look because it is so light and pretty but has that pop of olive green. I hope you guy really like this! Also have a safe and happy Halloween tomorrow! Thanks for reading!
-Eat Sleep Makeup

No comments:

Post a Comment