Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Silver Naked 2 Palette Tutorial

Hi! I have to say out of the 2 Naked palettes I personally reach for the original more than the second one. I realized there are still a lot colors I haven't really used out of the palette. I really like Pistol and Verve but I haven't really used them much at all. So I decided I needed to come up with a look. I hope you like it!
 
First things first, I used my L'Oreal Lumi Foundation (project 10 pan!) and UD Primer Potion (forgot my Tarte one). I started the eyes by applying UD Tease into the crease.
 
Then I applied Verve to my lid.
 
Next I applied Pistol into my crease and outer v.
 
To add more drama I put a bit of Blackout into my outer v.
 
To finish the eyes I applied Pistol to my lower lashline and Verve to my inner corner. I also applied my UD Perversion Pencil liner to my water line and upper lashline. Then I applied 2 coats of my Sephora Atomic Volume Mascara.
 
To finish the face I applied MAC Well Dressed blush and Creme Cup lipstick. And I filled in my brows with whats left of my Rimmel pencil. Here is the finished look(:


 
Please excuse my brows and my hair. I'm trying soooooo hard not to heat style my hair so I let it do it's own thing. Also my brows are a hot mess but I'm getting them waxed Friday as well as getting a haircut and a few other spa services(: Anyways that will be another post for another day.
-Eat Sleep Makeup

No comments:

Post a Comment