Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Summer to Fall Transition Tutorial

Hi! So I don't think of I've done a tutorial or anything of this look. I'm taking one of my go to summer makeup looks and transitioning it to my fall go to look. I should also mention this look pretty much only uses the Naked palette. Let's get started!
 
I have my L'Oreal Lumi Foundation on and my UD Primer Potion on my lid. I started by applying UD Half Baked all over my lid.
 
Next I applied Buck sort of just above my crease.
 
Then I applied Smog into my crease and outer v and darkened my outer v with a little bit of Darkhorse. I also applied Smog along my lowerlashline with Half Baked in the inner corner. I usually use my Almay liner in Topaz but I decided to use Darkhorse for a darker look.
 
This is where I usually apply my bronzer and my nude lips. And then I'm finished with my summer look but no because we are going into fall(;
 
So instead I applied MAC Breath Of Plum blush and MAC Odyssey lipstick. And this is the finished look!


 
I hate that Odyssey isn't showing up as great in pictures as it really is. It looks almost sort of brown and it is such a beautiful plum color. But this is how I transitioned this look for fall. I hope you guys enjoyed!
-Eat Sleep Makeup
 

No comments:

Post a Comment