Saturday, October 12, 2013

Orange Fall Makeup

Hi! I received this little Anastasia palette as gratis and decided I needed to do a tutorial with it right away. I really didn't know what to name this but it has a lot of orange tones in it which is a perfect color for fall. Here is what the colors look like.

 
For this tutorial I'm starting out with my Tarte Brightening primer again and then my Revlon ColorStay Whipped foundation. And again my UD Primer Potion(: First I applied the light brown color (3rd from left) into my crease like so(:

 
Next I applied the color 2nd from the left all over my lid. And then I got distracted and forgot to take pictures of each step. So then I applied the darkest color in to palette into my outer v and blended into my crease. I also applied the lightest color as my brow bone highlight.  Lastly I applied UD Perversion pencil to my waterline and then I used an angled liner brush and applied the darkest color as liner along my upper lashline.

 

 
For the rest of my face I applied my Too Faced bronzer and then my MAC Veluxe pencil for my brows. Lastly I applied UD Naked Lip Junkie(:




 
Anyways I hope you guys enjoyed this tutorial. The palette is called Beautiful Eyes Vol. 2 I believe. I may do a FOTD for tomorrow (or later this week) or another tutorial. Watch for my next post(: Thank you for reading!
-EatSleepMakeup
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment