Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Empties and Project Pan Update

Hi! I thought I would do an empties post to show what I've used up and do an update on Project Pan. I actually have used up some stuff in a week. Some of this stuff is project pan and some of it is just empties.

I decided to start with my Project Pan stuff that I finished first. My first item I finished my Bath and Body Works Midnight Pomegranate Body Butter.I probably will not repurchase this because since I've started to reuse it I've noticed it really sits on top of your skin. My skin feels slimy for hours after I apply this :(




Next I finished my Clinique Moisturizing Gel. I like this but I think I will try something else because I don't think it moisturises my skin as well as other products.

 
Next are just some empties I have used up. First is this tiny stub of my UD 24/7 Zero eyeliner pencil.

 
Next is these Shiseido samples. The first one is the Bio Performance Super Corrective Serum. I liked this I just wished it would have lasted a little longer so I could find out if I like it enough to buy it. Next is the Bio Performance Super Corrective Eye Cream. This lasted longer and I feel like I didn't see too much of a difference.
 
Next are just an update of the rest of my Project Pan items. For my UD Naked BB Cream I feel like this should be empty any day now. I will just have to finish up the sample then. I use it every time I wear makeup but it's not gone yet. Out of my mascaras I use them all the time but none of them show any signs of being done. My Rimmel brow pencil is still the same stub but I use it every time I wear makeup so I feel like that will be in my next empties post. I have used my Tarte primers a hand full of times but the eye primer the most. I think the pore face primer is probably almost done. The UD Binge liner I used once I'm trying to use it more but it won't even show up on my waterline so I don't have much use for it. My Hue lipstick could have easily been in this empties post however I have been saving it for special occasions only lol. I'm trying to make it last. My Lumi Foundation is doing well. I don't remember exactly were it was when I started but this is where it is now.

 
It's just above the word sunscreen. So it's about half gone I would say. I hoping to finish it exactly by the time this Project Pan is over. Next out of the 3 setting powders I finished the CoverGirl one and unfortunately I didn't save it for this post. But it is finally gone and the elf one is next. I'm saving my Cover FX powder for last since it is my favorite. I have used MAC Angel a few times and MAC Creme Cup once but not much of a difference in how they looked when this started. I think I've used my Big Sexy Hairspray once so not much progress on that. I have been using my Bedhead SuperStar Spray after every shower. I think that should be done soon. My Paul Mitchell shampoo and conditioner is coming along. I've managed to stick out using it and I think that should be gone before or right around the time this project is over. Next my elf blush and bronzer duo I have used a few times the bronzer more than the blush however they still look the same. My Buxom Princess gloss I have used maybe once or twice. This is what it looks like.
 
So it's about half gone. I'm hoping for a dramatic difference next time I do an update. I have not touched my Sephora pencils. Since I already have so many eye primers and bases I haven't been reaching for these so I'm hoping to actually use them before my next update. They are going to be hard for me to get rid of. I have used my Nars Copacabana Illuminator a few times and so far that is going well. I'm thinking it will be in my next empties update. I have used my MAC Yogurt eyeshadow quite a few times for different things (one time to brighten up my under eye area which worked amazingly) but it does not look like I have made a dent :(. I have used my Pureology Silk Bodifier once but I think I will use it more once my Bedhead Spray is gone. My Avon Bond Girl perfume I've made a huge dent in it. This is how much I have left.
 
So only a few more uses and that will be gone! As for that random (Surface?) hairspray I have not touched it. I may just throw it away. I seriously can not stand the smell and it was a free sample. It was just a pretty good size sample. We'll see where that goes in the following weeks. I did use my Bare Minerals eyeshadow set a few times but I feel like I am no closer to actually finishing one of these eyeshadows. I haven't touched the Smashbox Burlesque set at all. It got forgotten about as it has many times :/. I think the only reason my Elf HD powder isn't gone is because I have been using my Bare Mineral Touch Up Veil. I thought I hit pan just a tiny bit but it was just a sparkle. Since it was pretty much brand new I've been using it like crazy. And lastly my Stila lip gloss trio. Did I mention how much I HATE these! I twist and then nothing comes out and then BOOM! All of a sudden a huge glob of lip gloss comes out and it's super sticky and thick feeling on my lips. I have used these a considerable amount besides the light pink one. I think the peach one will be gone first. And lastly the big question..... DID I CHEAT? I guess I'm not sure how to answer. My Vice 2 Palette was a gift from my boyfriend but I also grabbed an EOS lip balm before we checked out and that was not really a planned gift. Otherwise I did purchase a travel size Joico K-Pak mask but that was a hair emergency. My hair got really bad after my birthday and the ends were AWFUL so I did purchase that. But as for any actual makeup products and hair styling products I did not purchase anything. So I'm at 2 out of 20 products. Not too bad for a week. I'm hoping to do a month update later in November. Anyways I hope you guys enjoyed this update and I wish I had more empties to show you. Thank you for reading!
-EatSleepMakeup

No comments:

Post a Comment