Sunday, October 20, 2013

Growing Out A Bob: 11 Month Update

Hi! So I got my haircut Friday and it was very hard for me to do. I was nervous because I feel like I'm finally making some progress. But the girl that cut my hair was awesome and honest. We just did a dusting and she told me some of my ends still weren't great but as long as I get the dusting frequently (like every 8-12 weeks) I should still get some growth and get the bad ends off. We also worked on my bangs and adjusted the angle of them so they look way better with growing them out. So before I show you my new cut let's look at my 9 month update.





 
It was starting to touch my shoulders but it still looked like a bob for the most part. Now here is with my new haircut.





 You can see my hair is a little longer. Not really a dramatic change or anything but I did want to update you guys. I will do a one year update in December but I'm sure my hair won't look too much different. I decided to take a picture of the back of my hair just to give you guys a better idea of how it is growing. Thank you guys for reading and watch for my next update(:
-Eat Sleep Makeup
 

No comments:

Post a Comment