Friday, October 25, 2013

Birthday FOTD(:

Hi! Sorry this up late! I'm going to try to go over everything I'm wearing although it is a lot. So this is how my makeup looked.


 
Primer: UD Naked BB Cream
Foundation: Mix of MAC Studio Sculpt in NC15 and Revlon ColorStay in Buff
Highlighter: Benefit Watts Up
Blush: MAC Breath of Plum with a hint of Elf Bronzer
Eye Primer: UD Primer Potion
Eyeshadow: Revlon Quad in Adventurous
Eyeliner: UD 24/7 Pencil Liner in Zero
Mascara: Diorshow Iconic Overcurl and Benefit They're Real
Brows: Rimmel Brow Pencil and MAC Veluxe Brow Pencil
Lips: NYX Lip Pencil in Cabaret and MAC Odyssey
 
I also used my Cover fx powder and UD All Nighter Spray to set it. And that is my birthday look! I really loved it. I will post something else again soon maybe tomorrow or Sunday. I'm not sure exactly what my next will be yet. Thank you reading!
-Eat Sleep Makeup
 

No comments:

Post a Comment