Friday, October 25, 2013

MAC Warm Palette Tutorial

Hi! Today I'm doing a tutorial of a look I was kind of nervous about. Sometimes it comes out amazing, other times I'm wondering why it doesn't look quite the same. Overall I love the colors of this palette and they create a beautiful look. This is how the palette looks.
Starting from the left the colors are Glamour Light, Retrospeck, Honesty, Cognac (upper), and Sketch (lower).
Starting out I applied Retrospeck to the inner half of my lid and Cognac to the outer and blended them so it wasn't a harsh line between the two.

Next I applied one color out of the palette I used the medium brown color out of my Anastasia palette or you could use UD Buck or something similar instead. I blended this color into my crease.

Next I applied Sketch into my crease and outer v. I also applied it along my lower lashline.

Lastly for the eyes I applied Glamour Check as my inner corner highlight and as my brow bone highlight. I applied my UD Perversion Pencil and then I took a pencil brush with Sketch and went over the Perversion liner just to add a little of that red tone. Lastly I applied one coat of my L'Oreal Volminous Million Lashes mascara and one coat of my Sephora Atomic Volume mascara. And the eyes are done.


For the rest of the face I applied my L'Oreal Lumi Foundation. I also contoured a little with my elf bronzer and then I applied MAC blush in Breath Of Plum. I also tried out my new Watts Up highlighter from Benefit but I'm not sure if you can really see it. Lastly I applied my Odyssey lipstick which still did not come out in pictures.






I really like this look especially for fall and I hope you guys like it too. I was hoping to have like 3 posts up for you right now but there is something wrong with my computer. I'm posting this from my phone. I'm going to try to some how get my Birthday FOTD up tomorrow and maybe another post. Also next week I think I might do a project pan update because I have finished a few things (yay!). Thank you for reading!
-Eat Sleep Makeup

No comments:

Post a Comment