Saturday, November 2, 2013

Fall Foundation Routine

Hi! This is currently my go to foundation routine for fall and maybe winter. I also realized I've never done a foundation routine post before. Some of this stuff is going to change because of my project 10 pan.

First I start out by applying my UD Naked BB Balm. I take about a dime size amount (maybe a little smaller) and apply this to my face, chin, and blend it down onto my neck. This is how I look after that is applied.

You can still see a lot of my skin imperfections. Next I apply my foundation. 9 times out of 10 this is the foundation brush I use.
This is the MakeupGeek Deluxe Stippling Brush. They have changed it so this is the old version. I think I'll get the newer version in a few months but this is similar to the popular Sigma F80 brush. I apply my foundation to the back of my hand and then apply it in dots around my face. Then I take this brush and blend away. I've been very into my Revlon ColorStay foundation for this fall. So far I have gotten 3 compliments on the last 3 times I've worn it. So this is what I look like with that applied and blended in.
 
Next I sometimes I apply concealer. I'm not a huge fan of concealer because I like to try to keep my face makeup simple to keep it from looking cakey. However today I had some tiny bags that needed some help so I applied my Ulta Double Duty concealer to my under eye area. It has a treatment in it that seems to almost have like a plumping effect under my eyes. I usually blend in lightly with my finger. I also set it right away with powder so it doesn't crease. I used my Bare Minerals Touch Up Veil to set it.
 
And lastly once my makeup is all done I set it with the Bare Minerals Touch Up Veil. And that is my current fall foundation routine. I won't have another post up until Monday or Tuesday. I hope you liked this post and thanks for reading!
-Eat Sleep Makeup
 

No comments:

Post a Comment