Monday, November 4, 2013

Ulta Truffle Tutorial

Hi! I'm trying to do a tutorial for each of the new Ulta shadows I bought so today I'm using Truffle. This is a great neutral color to add to your collection. So let's get started!

To start things off I have my Revlon Colorstay applied to my face. For my eye primer I used my Tarte eye primer. Next I applied UD Buck into the crease and Ulta Truffle shadow to my lid.

Next I applied Bare Minerals Coffee Bean into my crease and outer v. This required a lot of blending. I used UD Foxy as my brow highlight. And I applied my Almay Topaz liner to my upper and lower lashline. To finish off the eyes I applied 2 coats of my L'Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes mascara.


For the rest of that face I applied MAC Well Dressed Blush. For my lips I first applied NYX Soft Matte Lip Creme in Tokyo. I let that set and get dry. Then I used my Stila Lip Glaze in Ballad. And this is the finished look.(:
 

 
It's a simple and quick tutorial besides the blending. I hope you guys like this and watch for my next post. Thank you for reading!
-Eat Sleep Makeup
 

No comments:

Post a Comment