Friday, November 22, 2013

Project Pan FOTD #3 11/22/13

Hi! I'm back with another Project Pan FOTD! Here is the look.
 
 
 Face Primer: Tarte Brightening Face Primer
Foundation: L'Oreal Lumi Foundation
Brows: MAC Veluxe Pencil
Eye Primer: Tarte Eye Primer
Eye Liner: Fake UD Binge liner and Sephora Flashy Liner(inner corners)
Eyeshadows: Bare Minerals Cocoa (crease), Bare Minerals Champagne(lid and inner corner layered over flashy liner), MAC Yogurt (brow highlight), and purple color from the Smashbox Burlesque Risque Quad (layered over fake binge liner)
Mascara: L'Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes and Sephora Atomic Volume
Blush: MAC Well Dressed
Highlight: Nars Copacabana Illuminator and the shimmer from the Burlesque set
Lips: MAC Angel Lipstick and Stila Lip Glaze Harmony
Setting Powder: Bare Minerals Touch Up Veil
 
I'm trying to make some progress on these Bare Mineral eyeshadows. I can't wait to do my update on the 6th of December. I'm hoping to use up one of the eyeshadows by next update. Also sorry about the hair. I always do my makeup first and then my hair and it wasn't done yet. I used 17 products while doing my makeup but I also used my BBW hand cream and Excite rollerball so a total of 19! That's definitely not too bad. I use a lot of this stuff on a day to day basis but I do have the days where I sit down and try to only use Project Pan stuff so that's what most of these project pan fotd's are. I hope you guys enjoyed this! I will have my last Tarte tutorial up tomorrow. And thank you for reading!
-Eat Sleep Makeup

No comments:

Post a Comment