Friday, November 8, 2013

October Favorites!

Hi! So I decided to try a new post today. I'm going to do an October Favorites.
 
Benefit They're Real Mascara- I have two small sample sizes of this but I love it. It makes your lashes look very long.
 
Living Proof Primer- This stuff gives you that just left the salon feeling. Your hair feels soft and healthy. It also keeps your style lasting longer than it would on it's own.
 
UD Blackout shadow-I've been using this a lot this month on top of or instead of my Perversion pencil liner. It's just so pigmented and I never have any problems with it staying in place. I don't know if I will ever use up a black eyeshadow completely.

Revlon Colorstay Foundation- My skin has been looking flawless lately and this helps a ton. Also I know that it setting fast can be an issue with blending however I've been liking that lately. My Lumi foundation takes forever to set so this feels great compared to that. Also it has a great matte finish.

NYX Lip Products- I have tried the Butter Glosses, the Soft Matte Lip Cremes, and several lipsticks. I'm really impressed with NYX's lip products. They have nice pigmentation and feel very creamy on the lips. The Butter Glosses are a must have!

Ulta Twilight Eyeshadow- I was super impressed when I bought this. I really like the color too. It has good pigmentation and lasts a long time if you have a good base under it. I've been using particular color a lot this month. It's definitely my favorite shade.

UD Vice 2 Palette- I know I just got this but it is definitely a favorite of mine. It's gorgeous and the shadows have the typical awesome creamy pigmentation that UD eyeshadows always have. You can create so many awesome looks with this palette.

Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum- This makes my hair so soft and shiny. Plus it smells awesome. I use this when I want a more sleek one.

Revlon Eyeshadow Quad in Adventrous- I love this quad because ti is mostly neutral with a pop of color. The olive green color is so pretty for fall. It has great pigmentation as well. I just love the whole quad and would definitely recommend it.

Neutrogena Hydrating Makeup Remover Wipes- I usually buy the regular Neutrogena wipes but I decide to try these out. I have to say I'm glad I did. These remove your makeup easily but your face feels soft and moisturized afterwards. I've been using these a lot lately.


I think maybe next time I'll post pictures. But I hope you guys like this kind of post. I totally frogot to post this sooner! Thank you for reading and I hope you have a great day!
-Eat Sleep Makeup

No comments:

Post a Comment