Monday, November 18, 2013

Tarte Gorgeous Getaways Tutorial #2

Hi! I was hoping to have this up earlier today but it didn't work out that way. I will have the 3rd and 4th one up this week later this week. I work tomorrow and I'm not sure I'll be able to get much done since I do have other things to get done. So today we will be using this quad.
 
First I applied my UD Naked BB Cream and my Revlon ColorStay Whipped Foundation. I used my Tarte eye primer. Then I applied Pacific Sunset (the bronze shadow) all over my lid. I then applied Great Sphynx (the taupe shade) into my crease.
 
Next I applied Belgian Chocolate (the darkest color in the quad) in my outer v and blended into my crease. I also applied it to my lower lashline.
 
I used Santorini Bikini as my inner corner highlight and as my brow bone highlight. I did mix it with a matte shade to tone it done because I couldn't handle how shimmery it was on my brow bone. I applied my UD 24/7 Pencil Liner in Perversion and two coats of my Sephora Atomic Volume mascara. The eyes are done!

 
For the rest of my face I contoured a little with my Elf bronzer. Of course I used the blush with the quad Spontaneous. This color scared me looking at it because I know how pigmented Tarte blushes are. But this is quite wearable.I also highlighted with my Nars Illuminator. I filled in my brows with my Rimmel Brow pencil. For my lips I used MAC Creme Cup with the Tarte gloss in When In Rome. Lastly I set it with my Elf HD Powder.




 
I hope you guys liked this look. I will have the other 2 up later this week. Also my one year update on growing my hair! I have a few other makeup tutorials and I'm hoping to do another project pan FOTD soon too. Thank you for reading!
-Eat Sleep Makeup

No comments:

Post a Comment