Sunday, November 17, 2013

Tarte Gorgeous Getaways Tutorial #1

Hi! Here is my promised tutorial. It's been a bit crazy this week. This tutorial is part 1 of 4 so watch for the next 3. I'll try to post another one tomorrow. On to the tutorial!
 
This is the quad I'm using for this tutorial. It consists of Taj Mahal, Grand Canyon, Big Ben, and Central Park eyeshadows and Savvy blush.
 
First I applied my Tarte eye primer. Next I applied Taj Mahal (the lightest shadow in the quad) all over the lid. I also applied it to my inner corner.
 
Next I applied Grand Canyon (the light tan color in the quad) sort of above my crease as a blending color between my crease color and my brow bone highlight.
 
I applied Big Ben (the green grey shade) into my crease and blended it into my outer v.
 
To darken up the outer v I applied Central Park (the darkest shade in the quad). I also applied it along my lower lashline.
 
To finish up the eyes I applied UD 24/7 Pencil Liner in Demolition to my lashline and waterline. Then I applied 2 coats of my Sephora Atomic Volume Mascara. I also very lightly applied Taj Mahal as my brow bone highlight. And the eyes are finished!

 
For the rest of my face I used my UD Naked BB Cream and Revlon Colorstay foundation. I filled in my brows with my Rimmel pencil and my MAC Veluxe Pencil. I contoured a little with my Elf Bronzer. I then applied the blush from the quad in Savvy. I also applied my Nars Illuminator. For my lips I first applied MAC Syrup and then Tarte lip gloss in Czech Me Out from the set. Lastly I set it with my Bare Minerals Touch Up Veil.



 
I have been really loving this look lately. I wish the green would show up more in the pictures because it makes this look more interesting. I did this look for pictures and loved it. I hope you guys enjoyed this and I will have another one up soon! Thank you for reading!
-Eat Sleep Makeup

 

No comments:

Post a Comment