Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Tarte Gorgeous Getaways Tutorial #3

Hi! Here is tutorial number 3 using this awesome set. I'm hoping to have number 4 up tomorrow. This is the quad we are using for this look.
 
It's the darkest of the quads but one of my favs! Beforehand I applied my UD Naked BB Cream, Revlon ColorStay Whipped Foundation, and my Tarte eye primer. The first color I applied on the lids was Buckingham Palace.
 
Next I applied Rocky Mountains into my crease. At first I thought this was just a matte grey but it's more taupe colored.
 
Next I applied my favorite shadow Bordeaux into my crease and outer v. I also applied it along the lower lashline since it is my favorite.
 
To finish off the eyes I applied Serengeti Sand as my highlight under my brow bone and inner corner. For the last few steps I applied my UD 24/7 Pencil in Perversion and two coats of my L'Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes Mascara.


For the rest of the face I filled in my brows with my MAC Veluxe Pencil. I contoured lightly with my Elf bronzer and used the blush from this quad in Ambitious (this is my second favorite blush from the set). I used my Nars Illuminator as always and I set everything with my Bare Minerals Touch up Veil. For the lips I used MAC Creme Cup and applied the Tarte gloss in New York Minute. I think this is the most pigmented of the 3 glosses. This is the finished look.



 
I really love this look! It's smokey and pretty. The Bordeaux shadow is just so pretty. Like I said I'm hoping to have the other tutorial up tomorrow. I will have a few other random posts up after that for the rest of this week. Also my Project Pan Update will be towards the beginning of December. I hope you guys liked this tutorial and thank you for reading!
-Eat Sleep Makeup


No comments:

Post a Comment