Friday, November 15, 2013

Ulta Gift Haul!

Hi! So as you know I got my hair done and at work we have some great sales going on plus as employees we got a special discount this weekend. So I made a game plan and this is what I got.
 
First things first Ulta is having some little things that you pick 5 out and pay $5. It's a pretty good deal for like as stocking stuffers. So I have 3 girls I need to get little gifts for so I grabbed 3 packs snowflake nail files, 3 sweet and shimmer lip glosses, 3 hand creams, 3 eyeshadows quads, and lastly I got 2 Biosilk silk therapies and 1 Chi keratin silk infusion. And with my discount they were like $2! So there was 3 gifts crossed off my list. Next I bought Vanilla Sugar and Passionberry Vanilla Ulta sets for one of my aunts and my dads girlfriend. They have fragrance mist, shower gel, lotion and a bath pouf. Those were buy one get one 50% so they were pretty cheap too. Another 2 gifts off my Christmas list. Next I had planned on getting my cousin some makeup but since I gave her my Warm 88 palette I decided she probably didn't need any shadows. She probably didn't need much of anything. So I have had my eyes on the Ulta Merry Macaroon 3 in 1 Beauty Smoothie. I also purchased one in Pink Sprinkle. The Ulta bath stuff was buy 2 get 2 free! So I also got 2 lotions one in Vanilla Spice and Merry Berry. I'm going to keep the Merry Berry for myself and my cousin will love the Vanilla Spice. And lastly the last and only thing I got completely for myself was the Smashbox Photofinish Primer. I just got the small travel size to try it out. I plan on purchasing the remaining Christmas gifts after Black Friday closer to Christmas. I'll probably do another post then. Maybe or maybe not it depends on how much I get. I hope you guys enjoyed this gift haul! I will have a tutorial up later.. I hope. Thank you for reading!
-Eat Sleep Makeup
P.S. My total before my discount and all the sales was $130 but I paid $45! Not a bad deal at all!(:

No comments:

Post a Comment