Friday, November 15, 2013

PROJECT PAN FOTD #2 11/15/13

Hi! Today I have a hair appointment and I'm doing some very early Christmas shopping. There is a method to my madness lol. But basically it's going to be sort of a me day. I wanted to keep my makeup light but use more of my Project Pan stuff. I've basically been looking at it like every time I do my makeup it is an opportunity to use something up. This is how my makeup looks.





 
Face Primer: Tarte Brightening Primer
Foundation: L'Oreal Lumi Foundation
Brows: MAC Veluxe Pencil
Setting Powder: Bare Mineral Touch Up Veil
Eyeshadows: Bare Minerals Shadow in Cupcake(on the lid), MAC Well Dressed Blush(as crease color), Bare Minerals Shadow in Cocoa (very blended into outer v and crease also lower lashline), MAC Yogurt Eyeshadow (as brow highlight), and light tan shimmer shadow from Smashbox Burlesque set (as inner corner highlight)
Eyeliner: UD 24/7 Pencil in Demolition
Mascara: Sephora Atomic Volume
Cheeks: Elf Bronzer (contoured very lightly), MAC Well Dressed, and Nars Illuminator topped with the shimmer from the Burlesque set
Lips: MAC Angel Lipstick and the light pink gloss from the Burlesque set
 
This look was really quick to do but it used quite a few products. I also used my Kenra hairspray, my Twilight Woods spray, and my Aveda Shine Spray. So that is 17 products from my Project Pan that I used today while getting ready to go. Not too bad. I want to see if I can get more. If I had not  forgotten eye primer that would have helped lol. I hope you guys enjoyed and I'm hoping to have another one of these up soon. Thank you for reading!
-Eat Sleep Makeup

No comments:

Post a Comment