Monday, November 11, 2013

PICTURES FOTD! 11/9/13

Hi! I'm posting this late but it's been a busy couple of days. Anyways I'm adding this now but it is my makeup look from pictures and please don't mind my hair. I always do my hair last. I will probably have a tutorial of this up soon.


 
Face Primer: UD Naked BB Cream
Foundation: Revlon Colorstay in Buff
Concealer: Ulta Double Duty in Light
Brows: Rimmel Brow Pencil in Hazel and MAC Veluxe Pencil in Brunette
Eyes: Tarte Gorgeous Getaways Set
Liner: UD 24/7 Pencil Liner in Demolition
Mascara: Benefit They're Real
Cheeks: Tarte Gorgeous Getaway Blush in Savvy
Lips:MAC Syrup
Setting Powder and Spray: Bare Minerals Touch Up Veil and UD All Nighter Spray
 
Again I will have a tutorial of this up soon. I hope you guys enjoyed this and I will have another post up soon! Thank you for reading!
-Eat Sleep Makeup


No comments:

Post a Comment