Hi! I decide to change my Project Pan again! I know I'm sorry but this is so much more interesting. I was going through my makeup and realized there are so many items I would like to use up and see gone. I also counted a few items as individual instead of as a set. I'm also changing the rules a tad. So when you go on project pan you do not purchase makeup usually. I am changing this because this project could take me 6 months to a year to complete. I am allowing myself to purchase 5 makeup items each month. If I didn't allow myself the ability to purchase makeup then I would completely run out of foundation, mascara, and etc. Buying gifts for others or gifts given to me do not count towards the 5 makeup purchases. I had to come up with this rule with Christmas being next month already. The goal of this isn't to wipe out my makeup collection but get rid of the old while making room for the new. I will include my 5 makeup purchases in my updates which will be once a month. I will update you guys on what products are empty as well as include any items not on project pan that are empty. So right now let's start with the items that are finished so far.
1.CoverGirl Professional Loose Powder
2. Bath and Body Works Body Butter in Midnight Pomegranate
3.Clinique Moisturizing Gel
4. DiorShow Iconic Overcurl Mascara
5. Avon Bond Girl Perfume
So I still have 55 more items to finish. Let's start with that list.
1.UD Naked Beauty Balm and sample- I have the bottle and sample I would like to use up.
2. Sephora Atomic Volume Mascara- I have had this for awhile but it shows no signs of being done. The wand hurts my lashes and lid.
3. L'Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes Mascara- It's starting to dry out and I want to try something new.
4.Rimmel Brow Pencil- Love this but it is getting really small and needs to be used up.
5. Tarte Primer Trio- This is 1/3 done. I finished the pore face primer but I still need to use up the eye primer and brightening face primer.
6.UD 24/7 Binge Pencil Liner- I think this maybe fake since I bought it off ebay and it won't stay on my waterline.
7. MAC Hue Lipstick- Love this but it is time to use it up and purchase another one.
8. L'Oreal Lumi Foundation- I'm sick of this foundation and want it out of my collection.
9.Elf HD Powder- The powder its self isn't too bad but the packaging sucks. It's messy and bulky. I also want to try some other powders.
10.Cover Fx Powder Foundation- I love this but I have hit pan and it's time to finish it up.
11.MAC Angel Lipstick- This is very similar to Creme Cup and I'm not a huge fan of the frost finishes. I'm keeping Creme Cup and using this as a Back To Mac product. (angel is on the left and creme cup on the right)
12.Big Sexy Spray and Play Hairspray- I think this hairspray can be stiff. I tried the Kenra hairspray and loved it so I will get that instead.
13. Bedhead SuperStar Spray- This is suppose to be volumizing but it doesn't seem like it does much for my hair. I just want to use it up.
14. Paul Mitchell Color Protect Shampoo and Conditioner- These don't clean my hair very well and since I have oily hair that is essential.
15. Elf Blush and Bronzer Duo- I like these but they can be a little difficult to blend. I may repurchase these but I know Sephora used to have a version or I may just go for the Nars version.
16. Bare Mineral Buxom Lip Gloss in Princess- I actually really like this gloss but this color does not look good on me. Such a shame because it's such a pretty color.
17. Sephora Shadow Pencil- I'm not sure what shade this is in or if Sephora even makes these anymore. But it's a nice taupe color. I like to use it as a base especially under UD Sidecar.
18.Sephora Flashy Liner in Flashy White- I bought this hoping it would be kinda like NYX Milk Pencil but it wasn't. It's very shimmery.
19. Nars Copacabana Illuminator- I got this as a sample from Sephora. It's drying up so I need to use it up. I would be nervous if I purchased a full size one it would dry up because such a little goes a long way so it takes a long time to use up.
20.MAC Yogurt Eyeshadow-I don't use this much so I would like to use it up and take it Back To Mac.
21. Pureology Silk Bodifier- I think this is suppose to be volumizing because it comes out as a mousse. It smells like plastic and does nothing for my hair.
22. Bare Mineral Eyeshadow in Cocoa- This is part of that set but I decided to split these up. I've just had them for too long.
23. Bare Mineral Eyeshadow in Gold Dipped
24. Bare Mineral Eyeshadow in Sugar Plum
25. Bare Mineral Eyeshadow in Lemon Zinger
26. Bare Mineral Eyeshadow in Cupcake
27. Bare Mineral Eyeshadow in Good Fortune
28. Bare Mineral Eyeshadow in Coffee Bean
29. Bare Mineral Eyeshadow in Champagne
30. Bare Mineral Eyeshadow in Bon Bon
31.Stila Lip Glaze Trio- I hate these. They feel sticky and heavy on my lips. Also they aren't that pigmented.
32. Smashbox Burlesque Eyeshadow Quad- I've had this for too long. I need to use this up.
33. Smashbox Burlesque Duo Gloss- Again I've had these too long and need to use these up.
34. Smashbox Burlesque Shimmer- This is super pretty but I tend to forget about it.
35. Bare Mineral Touch Up Veil- I bought this as travel size for a trip and I didn't like it but I'm starting to like it.
36. Bath and Body Works Twilight Woods Body Mist- This is my signature scent. I love it but I'm asking for a set for Christmas so I want to use this one up before then.
37. Bath and Body Works Midnight Pomegranate Body Mist- This is another favorite but I want to get another one around Christmas.
38.Bath and Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom Body Mist- I always have this one too. I again want to get another one for Christmas or after Christmas with my Christmas money.
39.Avon Brazil Beat Body Spray- I like this but I've had it for a long time so I want to use it up.
40. Bath and Body Works Aromatherapy Stress Relief Hand Cream- I like this but it keeps getting forgotten about and I've had it for almost 3 years. This is pretty full.
41.Bath and Body Works Aromatherapy Stress Relief Lotion- Same as hand cream. You can kind of see how full it is.
42.Hempz Pomegranate Body Moisturizer- I like this but it's almost gone so I want to finish it up. You can kind of see how much it left. Its just under the green box.
43. Big Sexy Hair Blow Dry Volumizing Gel- I bought this after Redken discontinued a blow dry gel heat protectant that I loved. It's just not the same and I don't use this much.
44. Aveda Shine Spray- This can make your hair too greasy if you use too much and it smells awful but it is a good shine spray. It's almost gone so I might as well finish it up.
45.Revlon ColorStay Whipped Foundation- I got this in the wrong color otherwise I like it. I want to use it up so I can purchase the right color.
46.Paul Mitchell Super Clean Hairspray- I feel like the hold on this sucks. Just want it gone! It's pretty full.
47.Goldwell Style Sign Big Finis Hairspray- I like this but I'm sick of all these little sample hairsprays. It is only about 1/3 full.
48.Kenra Volume Spray (super hold 25)- This is what caused me to love the Kenra hairspray and want to purchase a full sized one. This is almost gone. I probably only have 2 more uses out of this.
49. Bath and Body Works Moonlight Path Lotion- I bought this along time ago but I don't like the scent. It reminds me of baby powder sort of or baby shampoo.
50. Sugar Lip Treatments- These were the birthday gift from Sephora last year. I have not found another lip balm or treatment that I like as much as these. They are both almost gone and I want to repurchase the full size ones.
51. MAC Well Dressed Blush- I love this blush but I've hit pan and I would like to use it for my Back To Mac. I will repurchase this when I run out or maybe Pink Swoon.
52.L'Oreal Infallible Eyeshadow in Iced Latte- I have a lot of other eyeshadows similar to this and I don't really need this one.
53. UD Eyeshadow in Ecstasy- I like this color but I have no use for it. This one is going to be tricky to use up. The picture is not true to color. It looks like like a bright purple.
54. Maurices Excite Rollerball- The name definitely fits the scent. I like it but I've had it for too long.
55. Stila Kitten-Some how when I bought this I bought like the pan refill that you would put in a palette. It broke and is a mess so I would like to use this one up and repurchase a new one and maybe a z palette for it and some of my MAC shadows to go in too.
And that is my grand Project 60 Pan! I hope you guys join me on this even on a smaller level. I'm super excited to use this stuff up. I've watch quite a lot of youtube videos of people doing project pan and it has inspired me. I watched one where a lady did 300 products! That is so much stuff! I also advise you check out JessicaMaykeup's youtube channel she has done project pan in the past and used a lot of products and she also just started one. Thank you guys for reading and stay tuned!
-Eat Sleep Makeup