Tuesday, March 18, 2014

UD Naked 3 Tutorial #2

Hi! I thought I would share a look that is another favorite of mine from the palette. Let's go ahead and get started.
 
First I applied Mugshot to my lid.
 
Next I blended Nooner up and out of my crease. I like using this as blend between my brow highlight and my darker crease color. Then I applied Darkside into my crease and outer v.
 
Next I applied Blackheart into my outer v. I also applied Darkside along my lower lashline.
 
I applied Liar towards my inner corner and then Strange in my inner corner. I also applied Strange as my brow highlight.
 
To finish the eyes I applied my Essence Gel Liner to my upper lashline. I also applied UD 24/7 Pencil Liner in Smoke. I also applied my Maybelline Lash Stiletto mascara. The eyes are finished!

 
For the rest of the face I applied Revlon Colorstay. I applied my NYX Blush Mauve and used my Anastasia Dipbrow for my brows. For my lips I applied my Fresh Sugar lip blam in Berry. And here is the finished look.



 
And that is the finished look! I hope you guys enjoyed this tutorial and watch for more posts soon! I will have more coming up. Thank you for reading!
-Eat Sleep Makeup

No comments:

Post a Comment