Saturday, March 29, 2014

Review: Tarte BB Primer Treatment

Hi! I thought I would share a review of the newest primer I have tried. First off this primer is great if you are doing the no paraben thing. It is the Tarte BB Primer Treatment.

This is the packaging. I like it except again I like to be able to see the product inside. However it is really easy to get the product out. As for the actually product I love it! This product claims to be a healthy treatment, 12 hr primer, buildable coverage, oil free moisturizer, pore minimizer, skin brightener, and a chemical-free sun protector. I agree with most. I have not used this a bunch of days in a row to notice anything from the healthy treatment. But it is a great primer or product on my own. When you apply it it feels very silky like most primers and it comes out sort of as a mousse. Now here is a picture of me wearing just this bb primer.
 
As you can see it cancelled out all the redness on my face and gave it a very even look. You could totally wear this on it's own. I would almost say it has medium coverage on it's own. It is buildable so if you have a bad zit or something this will add more coverage. Next is me after I applied my foundation and how it looks once all my makeup is finished. 
 
 
It feels a little weird to use it as a primer because it feels like a foundation a little bit with the mousse texture. This can definitely enhance the coverage of any foundation. I used this under my Revlon Colorstay for this picture. I really can't think of any bad things to say about this bb primer. It also only has 3 shades which is a slight downside. I think it does pretty much everything it claims. I haven't really noticed too much of a skin brightening effect either so that could be a down side. Would I purchase this again? Yes definitely! I have been recommending this to everyone because I think it is so perfect for so many reasons. This is probably my holy grail primer. I love it and seriously you should get your hands on this stuff! Thank you for reading!
-Eat Sleep Makeup

No comments:

Post a Comment