Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Growing Out A Bob: Haircut Update!

Hi! It's time for a haircut update! I just got my haircut by my best friend and I love it. My hair was in desperate need of a cut! It actually was in such a desperate need I cut 1 inch off. I also decided to move my part around some. So here are some pictures of my new cut(:

 
I also got some highlights. Cutting off an inch can either sound like a lot or not a lot depending on your own hair. It is a tiny set back but the ends of my hair are in better condition than before. I also have been trying to get more volume in my hair. So that is my update I will have another one up in 2 months(: Thanks for reading!
-Eat Sleep Makeup

1 comment:

  1. Is your friend a real stylist? Nice! It must be a big help in such times. One of the setbacks of getting bob haircuts is actually growing them out. Your new lob is cute on you, btw. Good thing you add highlights! I read an article here about how to style a bob http://www.restylepro.com/. Might come in handy. ;)

    ReplyDelete