Thursday, March 13, 2014

Beauty Haul!

Hi! Before I say too much more I cheated! I bought way more than my 5 allowed Project Pan items but I really needed to do some retail therapy. So yes next update I will mention this and hopefully the month after I won't cheat. Let's go ahead and get into it because I got some exciting stuff.

I tried not to go crazy even though I almost purchased 2 more foundations. I already have 7 in collection right now so why would I need 2 more?!? Luckily I talked myself out of it until I use up more of my collection. Starting with Ulta, I did give into some more skincare stuff. As you guys know I've been trying lots of skincare stuff trying to find some new favorites. So I bought this set to try some of the Pur Minerals line. It comes with a Cleanser, Hydrating Mist, Soak It Up Moisturizer, and the Dirty Girl Mask. Watch for some reviews on this stuff! Next I plan on trying some Benefit Skincare.

I've been incredibly obsessed with brows lately even though mine have looked less than spectacular lately. I really wanted some thing I could fill in my brows quickly for when I'm in a hurry. I decided to get this Benefit Gimme Brow. I got it in the Medium/Deep shade. Also watch for a review on this(:

Next I needed a setting powder that would be light because check out my review for my NYX Stay Not Flat Foundation. It can be cakey so I wanted something lighter. I decided to try this with hopes it would be better.
 
I needed a new pencil sharpener.

I had plans to get the Anastasia Dip Brow. I currently have a NYX Angled Liner brush but I wanted another brush for brow stuff. I got the Japonesque Brow Definer.

I also got the Anastasia Pro Wax Kit. I did like the Nads Brow Wax Pen but I really wanted something a little easier to use. I need to buy my own wax pot and wax.


I've been on the hunt for a perfect bright pink. I thought about getting MAC Candy Yum Yum but decided to find a dupe. I got NYX Hot Pink. This maybe similar or exact to the NYX Black Label lipstick in Hot Pink.

Since Maybelline is (almost) always buy one get one 50% off I decided to get the Age Rewind Concealer in Light. I like the Brightener but I think it's a little too pink.
 
For the other 50% I purchased the Maybelline Vivids in Fire Red. I was looking for another red because I currently own MAC Russian Red and I wanted something not so blue toned. This some how seems more wearable.

I also made an exchange. I found my receipt and took back my Maybelline Clean Express Eye Makeup Remover. I bought the 2 packs of the Neutrogena Makeup Removing Wipes. One pack is hydrating and one is the night calming.


I also bought a full sized Tarte Primer Treatment. I bought a little one in Light but it was too dark so I exchanged it for Fair but a full sized one. Definitely have a review on this coming up.

Next my local Ulta just started caring Pacifica. I have smelled the blood orange before and loved it. I needed a new hand cream so this was a must purchase for me(:
 
Lastly I got the last little Hempz lotion in Fresh Coconut and Watermelon. This smells amazing!
 

Next at Sephora I bought some things Ulta doesn't carry or didn't have in stock. So let's start with my main reason for going to Sephora. I searched for this thing at 2 Ultas and then finally found it at Sephora. My work and the other Ulta weren't getting in stock until MAY! I was not waiting that long after I heard the hype about this. It is the infamous Anastasia Dipbrow in Chocolate. Really excited to try this!


Next I got some Kat Von D blush. I knew from the start I wanted the shade Heartagram. Did I mention Kat Von D seriously has the best packaging? It's always so pretty.


 
I also decided to redeem some points and get some free stuff. First I got this Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes mascara.
 
Next I got the new Urban Decay Naked Gloss. This is in the color Lovechild. This thing is ridiculously small.

 
The last thing I redeemed my points for was this Too Faced Primed & Poreless Pure Primer.
 
They also gave me a free sample of Sephora foundation.

Next at Cosmoprof I got some much needed hairspray. I purchased the Goldwell Big Finish.

 And that is it! Look for reviews on a lot of this stuff. Next month I think will be a better month and I won't cheat lol. I just needed to get this out of my system I think lol. What are some new exciting products you are trying out? Thank you for reading!
-Eat Sleep Makeup

No comments:

Post a Comment