Monday, March 17, 2014

Subtle Pin Up Tutorial

Hi! Long time no tutorial, right? Sorry it's just I'm excited about a lot of the new stuff I've been trying. I'm back today with a tutorial though. I decided to do a subtle pin up look. I personally love the pin up look. However if you're not used to wearing red lips it can be a surprise. Also the focus of this look is a drugstore product (bonus!). Let's get started!

Starting with the eye which is super easy. I applied a mix of MAC Naked Lunch and a tiny bit of MAC's Retrospeck on my lid and inner corner. Then I applied UD Tease into my crease and outer v. I also applied it along my lower lashline.
 
 Next I applied MAC Glamour Light as my brow highlight. I also used my Essence Gel Liner and gave it a slight wing. I also used Maybelline Lash Stiletto mascara (which you'll see in the next picture).
 
For the rest of the face I applied my Rimmel Stay Matte foundation. I contoured and applied my ELF Bronzer. I decided to skip blush and just go with bronzer. My brows are filled in with the Anastasia Dipbrow. On my lips I have Maybelline Color Sensation Vivid Lipstick in On Fire Red. I would suggest applying a lip liner but I couldn't find mine. And that is the finished look!


 
I hope you guys liked this tutorial. It's really easy but looks so pretty and classic. Thank you for reading!
-Eat Sleep Makeup

No comments:

Post a Comment