Thursday, March 20, 2014

Pink and Purple Spring Tutorial

Hi! It's a dark gloomy day and I'm dreaming of spring. It's hard not to crave the warmer weather. I always liked pink and purple for spring so here is a tutorial inspired by that. I also apologize for using kind of a wide and random assortment of products.
 
Starting off I applied Sigma eyeshadow in Innocent to my crease.
 
 Next I applied the brow bone color on the right side of the Wet n Wild Petal Pusher palette on my lid. It's like a light shimmery pink color.
 
 Next I applied the eyelid color on the left side of the Wet n Wild Petal Pusher palette into my crease and outer v. I really blended it out but I tried to concentrate some in my outer v to make the color a little darker.
 
 Next I applied UD Gravity along my lower lashline. I also applied a bit of UD Coax as I got closer to my inner corner. I also patted some on my lid to create a better blend between the lid color and crease color.
 
To finish the eyes I applied Sigma Oyster Sand to my inner corner and MAC Yogurt as my brow highlight. You could use a black liner but I decided to use UD Empire which is a dark purple. Then I applied two coats of my Benefit Bad Gal mascara.

 
 For the rest of my face I used my Revlon ColorStay Foundation and Benefit Gimme Brow. My brows look bad today because I was in a hurry. I also contoured a little with my ELF Bronzer. For blush I used my MAC Well Dressed blush and for lips I used MAC Angel with Tarte Lip Gloss in New York Minute.



 
I hope you guys liked this tutorial. I love it(: Perfect for spring. I'm also proud of myself for using some Project Pan stuff in this tutorial. I am getting quite sick of this stuff lol. Thank you for reading!
-Eat Sleep Makeup
 

No comments:

Post a Comment