Monday, March 10, 2014

Pop Of Spring Tutorial!

Hi! The other day I was getting ready for work and decided to do something different. So looking through my makeup collection I was trying to decide if I wanted to get rid of my Ulta eyeshadow in Truffle and Sea Breeze. I decided well let's use them today and see if I like them. I ended up coming up with a tutorial I really like. So let's get started!

First I apply UD Naked into my crease and then Ulta Truffle on my lid.
 
 Next I applied UD Smog into my crease and outer v.
 
 Next I applied UD Darkhorse into the outer v to add more depth.
 
 Next I applied Stila Kitten to my inner corner as my highlight. I used UD Foxy as my brow highlight. Lastly I applied Ulta Sea Breeze along my lower lashline.
 
 To finish the eyes I applied my UD Demolition Eye Liner on my upper lashline and on my waterline. I also applied my Benefit They're Real Mascara. And the eyes are done!

 
 For the rest of the face I came up with two options. I applied my Elf blush and bronzer duo. And then for my lips I applied my NYX Xteme Lip Color in Nude Peach Fuzz. (I ended up returning it because I didn't like it)

 
 For the next option I applied my NYX Butter Lipstick in Fun Size and my Smashbox Burlesque gloss (the light pink side).





And that is the finished look! I got a ton of compliments on this look at work. But I like the fun pop of Sea Breeze on the lower lashline. I hope you guys liked this and I'll more stuff up soon! Thanks for reading!
-Eat Sleep Makeup
 


No comments:

Post a Comment