Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Review: Benefit Gimme Brow

Hi! I'm doing yet another review today! I do have more reviews coming up too. But today we are talking about the Benefit Gimme Brow. This is a picture of me wearing it(:
So first off packaging wise I like it. My only complaint for packaging is for $22 I feel like this is a bit small. It's about the size of a sample mascara. For example I used 100 points at Sephora to get a Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes mascara. They are the same size and one is a sample :/ But it is a brow product which usually last awhile. The product itself is amazing! It has a nice small wand for adding the product to your brow. I feel like I can actually shape my brows pretty easily with this. However at the beginning of one of my brows I don't have very many hairs and if there is no hairs for the product to cling to it doesn't fill it in very well. Also this only comes in two colors. I currently have the medium/deep. I feel like it is sort of cool toned. I wish there were more shades of this. I feel two just isn't enough. I mean what about all the red heads out there? I just feel like it would be an even better product with more shades. But since I am lucky this product does work for me I have to say it's amazing. The way I would describe this is your brows but better. It fills them in and but still looks natural. It gives them just the right amount of definition. I also love that this takes seconds to fill in my brows not minutes. So this is a fantastic for a person that doesn't like to spend a lot of time on their beauty routine or really good for anyone because we've all woken up late before.  Would I buy this again? Yes and I plan to once I run out. I think this is great product overall. It does have a few minor flaws from being perfect but it still a very amazing product. I hope you guys enjoyed this review and will try this product. Thank you for reading!
-Eat Sleep Makeup

Update: I forgot to add the longevity of this product. This product lasts all day on a normal day. One problem I do have with this is it claims to be water resistant. One day at work I wiped my forehead and smudged this a little. It wasn't bad but I still feel like if a product is water resistant it shouldn't budge on a normal day without water. But overall this still lasts all day if left alone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment