Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Nails Of The Week 2/23 - 3/1 and Mini Haul!

Hi! Here is my nails for the week. I again tried to reach for something I wouldn't normal do. So this color is Nicole by OPI Persuasive Peach.
 
It's this really unique peach color with like a blue green shift. The color is actually kind of sheer. You can see the tips of my nails through the color. I only applied two coats but maybe if you apply more it would become less sheer. While I think this color is pretty and definitely unique I think I'm going to toss it. I just don't see myself reaching for this much. I think it's another one I'll pass along to my cousin. I know this post is a bit late so I will try to get my next Nails of the Week up like Friday. I'm working a lot this week so I don't have much time to paint my nails. I also wanted to share a small haul of things my bf bought me(: I bought one of the new NYX Butter Lip Gloss shades in Fortune Cookie. I also played with there Xtreme Shine Lip Cream. I got that in the shade Nude Peach Fuzz. I'm returning it though because the shade looks lovely in the tube and swatched on my hand but on me I'm just not a fan. I might buy another shade because the formula is awesome. And lastly I bought the Rimmel Stay Matte Foundation. I will have a review on this coming up after I get to play with it more. I have lots of reviews coming up actually. Sadly not a lot of tutorials but I'll try to get some of those in there too(:
 
Anyways I hope you guys liked this post. I will have more posts up later this week including my Project Pan update! I've been slowly working on it since I doubt I will be finishing a lot more products this month. So watch for those(: Thank you for reading!
-Eat Sleep Makeup

No comments:

Post a Comment