Saturday, February 1, 2014

7 Days Of Vice 2! Tutorial#5

Hi! Another tutorial for this series! I hope you guys are enjoying these. I've been on a mission to use this palette more and this is some ideas I had for it. This next one is using more neutral colors. Let's get started!
 First I applied Ambush to my lid like this. It looks a little weird but it gives you more definition when you apply the next color.
 
Next I applied Radar to the center of the lid like so...
 
Next to finish the eyes I applied Dope as my brow and inner corner highlight. I also applied Toxic along my lower lashline on the inner third. It really pops. I applied Rewind as my crease color and blended it out. I applied Perversion along my upper lashline and lower waterline. For mascara I applied Maybelline Lash Stiletto mascara. The eyes are done! For the rest of the face I used my Revlon ColorStay Whipped Foundation with my MAC Veluxe Pencil in Deep Brunette. For blush I applied Ulta blush in Flush. For my lips I used my NYX lipstick in Pure Nude and that completes the look!


 
I hope you guys enjoyed this tutorial and stay tuned for more! Thanks for reading!
-Eat Sleep Makeup

No comments:

Post a Comment