Monday, February 3, 2014

7 Days Of Vice 2! Tutorial#6

Hi! Getting to the end of this series! I know I promised lots more posts but next week I have a lot of stuff going on so I may not be able to post as much. I'll definitely try but I can't make any promises. Let's get started!
 
First I applied Stash to my lid.
 
Next I applied a mix of Ambush and Smokeout into my outer v and crease.
 
Next I applied a bit of Rewind to blend between my brow highlight and Ambush and Smokeout in my outerv and crease. I applied Rewind along my lower lashline as well. I applied Strike to my inner corner and Habit as my brow highlight.

 
To finish the eyes I applied Perversion pencil to my upper lashline and lower waterline. I used my Benefit Bad Gal mascara. And the eyes are done!
 
 
For the rest of the face I used my Revlon ColorStay Whipped and my Ulta blush in Flushed. I used my Ulta Double Duty Concealer under my eyes. This look seemed like a really pretty look for fall so I went with a darker lip. I used MAC Craving.


 
I hope you guys enjoyed this look and thanks for reading!
-Eat Sleep Makeup
 

No comments:

Post a Comment