Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Spring Hair Color Trends

Hi! I thought I would do another one of these posts since my fall one was so popular. I have easily noticed the fashion spring trends working their way into stores but hair has been a different story. Then I decided to really start looking around and realize I do see some trends forming. Another reason for this post is it's February and it's hard not to dream about warmer weather. I can't speak for everyone but I'm tired of looking at snow...
 
So one of the first trends I started to notice was a darker more natural blonde. I wouldn't really call it  bronde even though it usually is either dark blonde or light brown with lighter blonde highlights. It's a pretty look that is more laidback looking and has a softer more natural appearance. Here are a few variations of that.


 
Next I noticed that ombre is not on it's way out. I mean someone always says it is but you never stop seeing the pictures on pinterest so it's still popular. I feel like we will see mostly softer ombres this year though.


 
Balayage highlights are definitely popular. I love these because the grow out is not as severe as foil highlights and it just has a softer more sunkissed look. Perfect for spring!


 
Coppery red/strawberry blonde seems to be pretty on trend for spring. I've been seeing it all over the place. I like this much better for spring then a brighter red. It's got that lighter look that we all mostly go for in spring and summer.

 
Another color I've noticed a lot is warmer blondes. I think platinum will always be popular but I have noticed that warmer blondes seem to be the trend. Even if it's just highlights or lowlights in a warmer shade it really helps warm up your whole look for spring.


 
Pastels and bright colors I think are going to be popular again like they were last year. I think pastels especially will be popular.
 
 
 
 And that is all the trends I have kind of noticed for the spring but I also wanted to share some more spring hair color ideas I liked.



 






 
So I hope this gave you some ideas of what you might like to do with your hair for spring and summer. I will have more posts up soon! Thank you for reading!
-Eat Sleep Makeup
 
P.S. I don't own any of these pictures.


No comments:

Post a Comment