Saturday, February 22, 2014

Review: Simple Skincare Starter Kit

Hi! Today I'm sharing another review. I was shopping for some new skincare stuff and I didn't have a lot of money to splurge so I saw this little kit and thought I would give it a shot. This kit comes with a moisturizing face wash, a moisturizer, and some makeup remover wipes.

I don't remember the exact price but it was pretty good price. Simple skincare also says it has no artificial perfumes or dyes in any of these products. So I'm going to start with the face wash. It says it's a moisturizing face wash. I'm happy to say I have noticed a different in my skin. It seems to be less dry. I like this because it's tough enough to remove my makeup but gentle enough to leave my skin soft and not squeaky clean tight feeling. I would definitely give this a try. Next is the replenishing rich moisturizer. This moisturizer is thinner like your typical lotion. So I don't necessarily agree with the rich part because rich makes my think of thick and luxurious. However this moisturizer does make my skin feel soft and moisturized. I thick this is a day moisturizer but I personally like something thicker for night. And lastly are the cleansing facial wipes. The first time I used these I was super impressed as it got off my difficult mascara rather easily. The second time they were just as good. But the third time it felt like I was dragging the wipe around my face and wasn't getting much makeup off. I'm not sure if they started to dry out a little or what but it wasn't the same. One thing I LOVE about these though is makeup removing wipes near my eyes can sometimes sting a little or just make my eyes water. These I do not have that problem at all! So if you have sensitive eyes I would definitely recommend these. Overall I'm actually impressed with Simple Skincare. But the big question would I purchase this again? Yea I think so. Everything in this set was nice. The face wash I would probably use in these colder bitter months when my skin needs moisture. The moisturizer I think would be good for summer when I don't need a thicker heavier moisturizer. The wipes I like and plan to repurchase if the ones I have left work ok. I hope you guys liked this post and thanks for reading!
-Eat Sleep Makeup

No comments:

Post a Comment