Tuesday, February 4, 2014

7 Days Of Vice 2! Tutorial #7

Hi! Last tutorial of the series and it's a very simple look. Let's go ahead and just jump into it!
 
First I applied Derailed all over my lid and along my lower lashline. I applied Rewind into my crease and outer v. To add a fun pop I applied UD Empire pencil liner to my upper lashline and lower waterline. I applied Dope as my brow and inner corner highlight. To finish off the eyes I applied my Maybelline Lash Stiletto mascara.
 
To finish the rest of the face I applied my Revlon ColorStay Whipped Foundation and MAC Breath Of Plum blush. For the lips I applied NYX Matte Lipstick in Whipped Caviar. And that's the finished look!


 
I hope you guys enjoyed this look and watch for my next series!
-Eat Sleep Makeup
 


No comments:

Post a Comment