Saturday, February 15, 2014

Naked 3 Tutorial

Hi! This is one of my favorites looks from this palette. I will have more of these up soon! Let's go ahead and get started!
 
First I applied a mix of Limit and Nooner in my crease.
 
Next I applied Liar on my lid.
 
Then I applied Factory into my crease and outer v. I also applied it along my lower lashline. I also blended Nooner up a little higher to the brow bone.
 
To finish the eyes I applied Strange as my brow highlight. I applied a mix of Dust (not a big fan of this color) and Burnout as my inner corner highlight. I used my angled liner brush with my UD Perversion pencil to create a soft winged out liner look. To finish the eyes I applied Benefit They're Real mascara.
 
To finish the rest of the face I applied my CoverGirl 3 in 1 foundation. I used my Sigma brow powders in Auburn. I applied my MAC Well Dressed blush and my NYX matte lipstick in Whipped Caviar. Sometimes I do go for a more nude lip though.
 

 
I hope you guys enjoyed this look. I have been lately(: Watch for more stuff coming up! Thank you for reading!
-Eat Sleep Makeup
 

No comments:

Post a Comment