Thursday, February 13, 2014

Sigma Enlight Palette Tutorial

Hi! I decided to do a tutorial featuring my new favorite palette. Let's get started!

I started off my applying Innocent in my crease. I also applied Mild Mannered to my lid.
 
 Next I applied Dove into my crease and outer v.
 
 To finish the eyes I applied Warm Stone along my lower lashline. I used Fawn as my inner corner highlight and Sugar Milk as my brow highlight. I used my UD Demolition liner on my upper lashline and lower waterline. I used my Benefit BadGal mascara.
 
 
For the rest of my face I used my Tarte Amazonian Clay Foundation. I used my Rimmel brow pencil. I also lightly applied my MAC blush in Well Dressed and MAC Creme Cup Lipstick. And the look is finished!


 
I wanted a fairly light look since I had my glasses on. I will have hopefully lots more tutorials with this set coming up soon! Thanks for reading!
-Eat Sleep Makeup

No comments:

Post a Comment