Friday, December 27, 2013

Urban Decay Naked 3 FOTD 12/27

Hi! So today I was just playing with my Naked 3 palette and I love this look I came up with.
 


 
Foundation Primer: Smashbox Photo Finish Primer
Foundation: CoverGirl 3 in 1 Foundation
Concealer: Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer (the brightening shade)
Eye Primer: Tarte Eye Primer
Eyeshadows: UD Liar, UD Limit, UD Nooner, UD Strange, UD Burnout, and UD Factory
Eye Liner: UD 24/7 Pencil Liner in Demolition
Mascara: Maybelline Lash Stiletto and Smashbox Eye Brightening Mascara
Brows: Rimmel Brow Pencil in Hazel
Blush: Ulta Blush in Flush
Lips: Nivea Lip Butter in Raspberry Rose and Stila Lip Glaze in Harmony
Setting Powder: Bare Mineral Touch Up Veil
 
A lot of these products I'll try to do a review for and they will appear in my Christmas haul. I hope you enjoyed this post and thanks for reading!
-Eat Sleep Makeup


No comments:

Post a Comment