Hi! I'm extremely happy with this update! I feel like I've made good progress and I'm getting rid of the easy to use things. So let's start with my empties!
First I have my Neutrogena Hydrating Makeup Remover Wipes. I like these for when I'm in a hurry to get to sleep (or just being lazy) sometimes I do like to use them before I wash my face so my cleanser can work more other things rather than removing my makeup. But this are great and I plan on purchasing more!
Next is my Urban Decay Naked skin foundation. I had only a few more uses of this left so I used it up. I'll purchase more probably the end of winter beginning of spring. But this is one of my must have foundations!
I used up a BBW Island Margarita hand sanitizer. I love these and the smell awesome. I plan on purchasing some holiday ones soon.
Next are my Project Pan empties! First is my UD Naked Beauty Balm the tube and the sample are used up. I do like this but it's not a necessity for me. I mostly used it as a primer and I have other things I like more.
I also used up the other Tarte face primer. This one is brightening. I will say it gives you skin a lifted more brightened appearance. The Tarte face primers are pretty great. I recommend both(: Also as soon as I finish the eye primer this will be a completed item(:
I thought this Nars Copacabana Illuminator was going to last forever but it is finally used up. I started out not liking this because I felt like it didn't blend very well but I started to love it by the time it was almost gone. I may repurchase this.
I've used as much of this Hempz Pomegranate Body Moisturizer that the bottle will let me get out. I did like this however mine started to not smell very good and I haven't had this that long.
I have completely used up this Goldwell Style Sign Big Finish Hairspray. I really like this. I may purchase the full sized one instead of the Kenra one I had originally planned on purchasing but we will see.
I've used up my beloved Kenra hairspray I'm sure I will purchase the full size of this but I really liked it. It has good all day hold. It can be a bit stiff if you use too much.
My BBW Lotion in Moonlight Path is completely gone. I didn't like this scent a lot but I do like the BBW lotions.
I used up one of my two Fresh Sugar Lip Treatments. I'm so sad to see this go. I love these soooooooo much. They are the only thing that completely cures my chapped lips and quickly. Definitely get your hands on these for winter.
Next is my Paul Mitchell Color Protect Shampoo and Conditioner. I'm so glad this is gone. It didn't clean my hair very well. I actually had to rewash my hair with something afterwards. I won't repurchase these.
And lastly I hate to count this as an empty but my Sephora Atomic Volume mascara is on it's way to the garbage. I have lost 8 eyelashes this last week because of this mascara. It hurts to apply and its making my lashes fall out. I'm not using this anymore! I hate to not officially finish it but it hurts. Its drying out so it's not like it's brand new and I'm throwing it away. I have had this mascara longer than you're suppose to. So I hope it's ok but it's an empty to me.
That is it for my empties! I have 47 more products to go until this is completed so I feel that's pretty decent progress. Also I didn't count the Tarte primer or the Fresh lip treatment I won't count those as finished until the other product is finished too.
1. L'Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes- I'm hoping this will be in my next update. It's getting more dry and starting to get a little flaky. I like this and will be a little sad to see it go.
2. Rimmel Brow Pencil in Hazel- Mine is down to a tiny stub. I have to repurchase one later this month. I think this will be in my empties next month. I thought it would be this month but I'm still sharpening and using it.
3. Tarte Primer Trio- The two face primers are done and I'm using up the eye primer still. I've used this a lot so it will probably be in next months update or the one after that. Eye primer is hard to use up because you need such a tiny amount but I'm making progress.
4. Fake UD 24/7 Liner in Binge- I have used this a few times and I sharpened it once. This is going to take awhile to use.
5. MAC Hue Lipstick- No progress on this. I'm still saving it for something special(:
6. L'Oreal Lumi Foundation- I have used this a few times but I haven't made as much progress as I was hoping. I can't wait to be done with this foundation!
7. Elf HD Powder- I have used this a few times. I think I probably only have 3-4 more uses. Maybe more. But it's almost gone.
8. Cover FX Powder Foundation- I have used this a few times but I don't think it shows any progress. I've been focusing on using another face powder this last month so I'm sure this will have more progress in the future.
9. MAC Angel Lipstick- I have used this a ton this month. I've been wearing it almost everyday and reapplying. I'm sort of disappointed with the progress of this. I thought I would have it almost gone. Hopefully better progress next month. (Angel is on the left)
10. Big Sexy Hairspray- I have used this a few times so I have made progress but I still have more to make. I would like to see this gone by my next update.
11. Bedhead SuperStar Spray- Again I use this basically after every shower. It's definitely getting lower but I still have more to use.
12. Elf Blush and Bronzer Duo- I have used these both quite a few times this month but I don't think you can tell. These are both going to take longer than I thought.
13. Bare Mineral Buxom Lip Gloss in Princess- I've used a lot this month. It should be gone soon.
14. Sephora Shadow Pencil- I did use this enough that I had to sharpen it once.
15. Sephora Flashy Liner- I also had to sharpen this one once but still a ways to go.
16. MAC Yogurt Eyeshadow- If you look at this you can tell it has been used quite a bit but it is still no where near hitting pan sadly :(
17. Pureology Silk Bodifier- I think I may have used this once this last month so almost no progress:(
18. Bare Mineral Eyeshadow in Cocoa- I have used this quite a lot but still a ton of product.
19. Bare Mineral Eyeshadow in Gold Dipped- I used this a lot too but same.
20. Bare Mineral Eyeshadow in Sugar Plum- I think these color I used 3 times this month.
21. Bare Mineral Eyeshadow in Lemon Zinger- Used this a hand full of times as well.
22. Bare Mineral Eyeshadow in Cupcake- I think I've used this 2-3 times this month.
23. Bare Mineral Eyeshadow in Good Fortune- I used this once I think but maybe twice.
24. Bare Mineral Eyeshadow in Coffee Bean - I used a lot of this especially for covering up my roots so this has the most gone of all the shadows.
25. Bare Mineral Eyeshadow in Champagne- I've used this a few times.
26. Bare Mineral Eyeshadow in Bon Bon- I haven't used this shadow at all yet :(
27. Stila Lip Glaze Trio- I was hoping these would be gone but they should be in my next empties for sure(:
28. Smashbox Burlesque Eyeshadow Quad- I have used every color in this at least once except the grey cream shadow.
29. Smashbox Burlesque Lip Gloss Duo- I have used the light pink shade a lot and the darker shade about 4 times.
30. Smashbox Burlesque Shimmer- I have used this quite a few times but still a lot of product.
31. Bare Mineral Touch Up Veil- I have made a ton of progress on this as you can see. I'm hoping to have it finished by my next update.
32. BBW Twilight Woods Body Mist- I have used this a few times. I've been saving it for more special occasions because it is one of my favorite scents.
33. BBW Midnight Pomegranate Body Mist- I've used this a lot.
34. BBW Cherry Blossom Body Mist- I keep this in my purse and reapply through out the day so this should be the first one gone of the 3(:
35. Avon Brazil Beat Body Spray- I have used this once or twice.
36. BBW Aromatherapy Stress Relief Hand Cream- I have used this a ton as you can see!
37. BBW Aromatherapy Stress Relief Lotion- I used this a few times but not nearly as much as the hand cream.
38. Big Sexy Hair Blow Dry Volumizing Gel- I used this once maybe twice.
39. Aveda Shine Spray- I used this after every shower and anytime I felt my hair needed some shine but you use so little it takes awhile.
40. Revlon ColorStay Whipped Foundation- I have been focusing on using this more than my Lumi foundation so this I have made quite a bit of progress but I still have a lot of product left.
41. Aveda Pure Abundance Spray (replaced Paul Mitchell Super Clean Hairspray)- I've been using this before I apply my Bedhead SuperStar Spray but this was basically full.
42. Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment- I just have this tiny bit of the Rose one left.
43. MAC Well Dressed Blush - I've used his quite a bit obviously lol.
44. L'Oreal Infalliable Eyeshadow in Iced Latte- I've used this at least 3 times.
45. Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Ecstasy- I haven't used this yet this month.
46. Maurices Excite Rollerball- I have used this a few times.
47. Stila Kitten- I have used this a few times and there is a little pan showing.
And that is it for my update! I can't to do another one in January. Hopefully I'll have made even better progress. Sorry this it is 12:13 so I guess I'm 13 minutes late but I had to work today and editing this post took forever. Thank you for reading!
-Eat Sleep Makeup
-Eat Sleep Makeup