Thursday, December 5, 2013

Favorite Hair Products!(:

Hi! Today I'm talking about my favorite hair products. I feel like hair products are such a difficult thing to shop for. You are usually going off a recommendation or are just trying something new. You don't know how it works until you try it. Some times its a complete fail and other times you find a new holy grail product. These are a few that I have found and love.
 
1. Living Proof Prime Style Extender

This stuff is awesome. It really doe help prolong your style. It also adds body, shine, softness to your hair. It gives you that just left the salon feeling.
 
2. Bed Head Totally Baked Hair Meringue

First this stuff smells like lemon meringue pie. It smells sooooo good! But this stuff is a fantastic volumizing mousse.
 
3. Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum

Again this product smells good too. It also is very smoothing and adds a nice amount of shine. It makes my hair feel unbelievable soft. It's one of the best smoothing products I've ever used.
 
4. Paul Mitchell Awapuhi Texturizing Sea Spray

You know those days where your hair feels "too clean". This is good for those days or the days you want to curl your hair. It adds some texture that helps it hold. It doesn't really work the way you expect it to. I can't just spray my hair with this and have beachy waves. I haven't made a huge effort to try it this way.
 
5. Aveda Confixor Gel

This is kind of the same thing as the last product. It adds texture to your hair. This product is fantastic for if you plan on curling your hair. It gives it more hold. This product can be a little drying for your hair so make sure you add a little leave in conditioner.
 
6.Matrix Design Pulse Mega Dust
 
This adds so much volume to your hair! This stuff is awesome! I use it a couple of ways. But the way I use it the most is I backcomb my hair and then skip the hairspray and use this instead. It holds and adds to the volume.
 
7. Aveda Phomollient Mousse
This is another fantastic volumizing mousse. It has great hold.
 
8. Aveda Brilliant Styling Creme

This makes your hair very soft and if it's not that healthy it makes it seem a lot healthier than it is. It is fantastic for naturally curly hair. It gives curls definition and controls frizz.
 
9. Dry Shampoo

I don't really have a favorite brand yet. However it extends the time between washing and gives your hair awesome volume and texture.
 
10.Rusk 12-1 Leave In Treatment

This is a better cheaper version of the It's a 10 brand. It seriously helps your hair sooo much. Also it makes a great taming frizz product.
 
11. Jocio Shampoo, Conditioner, and Masks

I have used the damage line and also the moisture mask. You will see a big difference in your hair even in one use.

12. Aveda Firmata Hairspray

Love to back comb your hair? This is the hairspray for you. EVERYONE used this in my beauty school for big gorgeous hair. It isn't aerosol so that can be hard for some to get used to but trust me it's great!

13. Big Sexy Hair What A Tease Backcomb In A Bottle

This stuff is awesome too! You barely have to backcomb your hair. This adds volume and has good hold. It does have a little bit of texture to it too. It's like a hairspray and volumizing powder put into one can!

And that is it for my favorite hair products! Tomorrow is my Project Pan update, Saturday is a FOTD post, Sunday is a tutorial, and Monday is a NOTW post. I hope you guys enjoyed this post and it's some what helpful(: Thank you for reading!
-Eat Sleep Makeup 

No comments:

Post a Comment