Saturday, December 7, 2013

Birthday Party and Roller Derby FOTD 12/7/13

Hi! I thought I would do a quick face of the day. I had a birthday party and a roller derby bout to go to.


 
Foundation: Revlon ColorStay in Buff
Eyebrows: Rimmel Brow Pencil in Hazel
Eyeshadow: UD Virgin, Bare Mineral in Cocoa, UD Darkhorse, MAC Yogurt, and L'Oreal Infallible Eyeshadow in Iced Latte
Mascara: L'Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes Mascara
Eyeliner: UD Perversion Pencil Liner
Blush: Elf Blush and Bronzer Duo
Setting Powder: Cover FX Powder
Lips: MAC Viva Glam Nicki Minaj 1 and NYX Black Label Lipstick in Hot Pink
 
I just wore my hair up in a sock bun all day so it wasn't in the way or bugging me. I don't usually wear bright lips but today I decided why not?!? Lol! I hope you guys enjoyed this quick post of the day. I will have another post up tomorrow!
-Eat Sleep Makeup


No comments:

Post a Comment