Friday, December 27, 2013

Nails Of The Week 12/22-12/28

Hi! I hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday! I know we certainly did. I got to give everyone wonderful gifts and I received so many wonderful gifts as well. So this week on my nails I wore Nicole by OPI in The Next Ceo. Its a gorgeous gold color. It's not glittery but more shimmery. Here are some pictures with and without flash.



 
 
This one is definitely a keeper in my book. It's awesome for the holidays. I think OPI's Glitzerland is a close dupe to this.  I have a few more posts coming up this week. I have my Christmas haul coming up but I still have one more gift card I need to use before that is up. I also have my red hair post probably up tomorrow. Also a UD Naked 3 face of the day and maybe a tutorial later down the road. I probably won't post a New Years tutorial but probably a face of the day. Plus it's already getting close to another Project Pan update. I do have quite a few tutorials planned but I have to find the time to sit down and do them. One last thing I'm going to do the best (and worst) makeup of 2013 and I'm going to try make those videos. We've been staying at families house for the holidays so it's been hard for me to post anything. I hope you guys enjoyed this post and thank you for reading!
-Eat Sleep Makeup

No comments:

Post a Comment