Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Project Pan FOTD #5 12/10/13

Hi! So for most the day we didn't have internet for some reason. I thought doing a tutorial probably wouldn't be possible so I did a quick face of the day from my phone. Of course now we have internet and my makeup is done -_-


 
 
Foundation: L'Oreal Lumi Foundation
Brows: MAC Veluxe Pencil
Eye Primer: Tarte Eye Primer
Eyeshadow: UD Ecstasy, all the shadows from the Burlesque quad except the grey cream shadow, MAC Yogurt, Bare Minerals Sugar Plum, and Burlesque Shimmer
Liner:UD Perversion Pencil Liner
Mascara: Benefit They're Real
Blush: Elf Bronzer and MAC Well Dressed
Highlighter: Burlesque Shimmer
Lips: MAC Angel and Stila Lip Glaze in Harmony
Setting Powder: Bare Mineral Touch Up Veil
 
After this tutorial I'm thinking about keeping Ecstasy because it's so pretty. I wish I could find the words I want to describe it. It's like electric and really grabs your attention. I used 12 products in this tutorial but today I have also used my BBW hand cream, BBW lotion, Bedhead Spray, Aveda Shine Spray, and BBW Cherry Blossom. So counting those it's a total of 17. Definitely not the most products I've ever used but still a good amount. I hope you guys liked this post. I'm not sure what tomorrow will be but hopefully a tutorial. Also Thursday should be about me dyeing my hair. I haven't picked up the stuff yet but I will be tomorrow so I should do it tomorrow night or Thursday. But I'm going red! So watch for that! Also a few other things I'm ordering the Sigma Enlight palette later this week. I will be getting the Naked 3 palette but it will probably be after Christmas. So I will have tutorials for the Enlight palette and the Naked 3 palette eventually. Also I have at least two holiday tutorials planned hopefully they will be up very soon. Thank you for reading(:
-Eat Sleep Makeup

No comments:

Post a Comment