Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Tarte Gorgeous Getaways Tutorial #4

Hi! Sorry this was posted so late. It's been a little crazy lately. But that's go ahead and get started!

First we are going to be using this quad today!
 
First I applied Space Needle to my lid.
 
Next I applied Eiffel Tower into my crease. This color is beautiful but it doesn't apply evenly. This is the only color I've had a problem with.
 
Then I applied Midnight in Paris to my outer v and along my lower lashline.
 
To finish up the eyes I applied Gold Coast as my brow highlight and as my inner corner highlight. I also applied my Make Up Forever pencil liner in Black? (sorry I don't see a name on it). Then I applied 2 coats of my L'Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes.

 
For the rest of the face I applied my Revlon ColorStay Whipped Foundation. I used Lighthearted blush from the quad. I applied my Burlesque shimmer as my highlight. I used my MAC Veluxe Brow Pencil today. For my lips I used MAC Angel and the Tarte gloss in When In Rome. Lastly I used my Bare Minerals Touch Up Veil to set everything.


 
This wasn't my original look but Eiffel Tower wasn't working. I really like this set and would still recommend it. This is day three of the thirty one days of posts. Tomorrow is probably going to be another tutorial. I do have a little bit of a schedule worked out but there are a few days like tomorrow and Thursday that aren't completely planned out. Thank you for reading and I'll have something new up tomorrow!
-Eat Sleep Makeup
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment