Friday, December 20, 2013

UD Vice 2 Holiday Tutorial

Hi! It took awhile but I finally got the inspiration for my second holiday tutorial. My original plan was for one look to be very glowy and sparkly and the second look to have red lips. Then once I finished the first look I liked it with the red lips and I feel like EVERYONE does the neutral eye and red lips for Christmas. So now both tutorials are very glittery and pretty.

I started this off by using my Tarte eye primer and applying Damaged all over my lid.
 
Next I applied a mix of Rewind and Buck (from UD Naked palette) into my crease and really blended it up and out.
 
I applied Poison into my outer v and crease. I also applied it mostly along my lower lashline but once I got closer to my inner corner I applied Damaged.
 
For inner corner highlight I applied Strike and I used Habit as my brow highlight.
 
Next I applied my Urban Decay Liquid liner in Perversion and one coat of my Benefit BadGal mascara. I also applied Perversion pencil in my upper and lower waterline.
 
Next I finished the eyes by applying my other Tarina Taranito Sparklicity Powder in Opal. I believe the one I used in the last tutorial was Pink. This is the finished look. I would recommend applying the glitter before your liquid liner but I forgot.


For the rest of the face I applied my L'Oreal Lumi Foundation and used my Ulta Double Duty concealer under my eyes. I contoured lightly with my Elf bronzer and applied my Tarte blush in Savvy. I highlighted with my Burlesque shimmer and for my lips I used my beloved MAC Hue lipstick. I filled in my brows with my Rimmel brow pencil but I also applied a bit of MAC Sketch to add a red tone. Lastly I set everything with my Bare Mineral Touch Up Veil. ( I also have my Ardell Demi 120 lashes in some of the pictures.)



 
I hope you guys liked this Christmas tutorial. I'm working on the post on my red hair and my nails of the week so those will be up soon! Thank you for reading!
-Eat Sleep Makeup

No comments:

Post a Comment