Monday, December 2, 2013

Nails Of The Week 12/1-12/7

Hi! These are a new kind of post I'm trying out. Today I looked at my big trunk of nail stuff. I have way more polishes than I could ever probably wear. So I decided I would wear a new one every week and decide if it was a keeper or time to part ways. This week I have Hopelessly in Love and Pirouette My Whistle. I applied two coats of Hopelessly in Love and  two coats of Pirouette My Whistle on top of that. Hopelessly in Love is a light nude pink perfect for french manicures. Pirouette My Whistle has very fine glitter in it but also very big pieces that make me think of snow. The only thing is I can never get that many big pieces of glitter on my nails. It's also not difficult to remove like most glitter polishes which is a good thing. I love this combo because something about it reminds me of snow falling and the Nutcracker ballet. I plan on keeping both of these. I think it's a great combo for the winter. I wish I could get better pictures.


 
I hope you guys like this post. I'll have another one up next Monday. Tomorrow will be my fourth Tarte Gorgeous Getaways Tutorial. I'm working on getting some more tutorials together. Thank you for reading(:
-Eat Sleep Makeup

 

No comments:

Post a Comment