Sunday, December 8, 2013

Nails Of The Week 12/8-12/14

Hi! This weeks nails of the week is a another combo. On most of my nails I applied 2 coats of OPI Marooned on the Magnificent Mile and two coats of OPI Bring On The Bling as an accent nail. At first I was like maybe I'll toss my glitter polishes because one they get thick so quick and two they are a complete pain to remove. After applying this as an accent nail I'm in love with it. Especially how festive it looks! So these two are keepers for me! I'm sorry the first couple weeks of these post they might be mostly keepers because I do have a lot of holiday stuff going on so I want my nails to look nice. This is how the colors look though(:
 


 
The glitter is great because it is mostly gold but it does have a few multi colors so you can pair it with lots of other colors. So that is my Nails Of The Week! Thank you for reading!
-Eat Sleep Makeup

No comments:

Post a Comment