Sunday, December 1, 2013

November Favorites!

Hi! I thought I would post my November Favorites today to kick off the start of me attempting to post all 31 days of December. Let's get started!
1. Joico Damage Repair Shampoo and Conditioner- This makes your hair feel great and it can be used daily so it doesn't wear your hair down.
 
2.Tarte Gorgeous Getaways Set- My favorite by far about this set is the blushes but the eyeshadows are fantastic too!
 
3. Ulta Beauty Smoothie in Pink Sprinkle- This smells so yummy! Also my favorite thing about it is the scent lasts. You can smell it through out the day.
 
4. Olay Pore Refining Cleanser- I love this! It makes a slight difference in my pores which is sad but it cleans my face without being too harsh. In the past after I would wash my face would feel literally squeaky clean. It would feel dry and tight. This gets all my makeup off and my face feels incredibly soft.

5. Rimmel Brow Pencils in Hazel- My MAC Veluxe Pencil and this pencil I feel like are quite opposite from each other. I would describe my MAC pencil as being like a powder-y pencil where as this one is more like a waxy pencil. It just fills in my brows really nicely as well as helping grow them in place. I feel like it looks more natural then my Veluxe pencil. However it's down to a tiny stub and I'm definitely purchasing another soon.

6. VS Dream Angels Heavenly Perfume- I got this as a roller ball a couple years ago for Christmas and I can't wait to buy a full sized one. Like I said I got it a few years ago and it was forgotten about but I've been using it more lately and I love it! I can't really describe the scent but it smells very pretty and elegant.

7.Matrix Design Pulse Mega Dust- This is one of those volumizing/texturizing powders. This really does give your hair more volume. I've refallen in love with it.

8. Scarves- They are keep you warm and are cute. I've worn them a ton this month.

9. Urban Decay 24/7 Pencil Liner in Demolition- Sometimes I want something a bit less harsh than Perversion or Zero but I still want a dark liner. This is that perfect shade. It's a nice dark brown so it's less harsh but still dark. I do love my bronze brown liners but this is different and some how so perfect.

10. Bare Minerals Touch Up Veil- I know I said I didn't like this in my Project Pan but I have loved this last month. It just sets everything making it look perfect. It also really helps if I apply too much blush or bronzer for blending it out.

So that is my November Favorites! Also this is the first post of my 31 days of posts! I will have a lot of tutorials and stuff up this month. Also some reviews. So keep an eye out for all of that stuff(: Thank you for reading!
-Eat Sleep Makeup

No comments:

Post a Comment